For full program information, please download the 2017-2018 T2T Program Overview.
The overall objectives of the Sport Development Program are:
- To align Synchro BC Programs with the Long Term Athlete Development program to increase skill level, physical literacy and fitness of athletes while building a foundation of synchronized swimming
- To create a clear pathway to excellence while providing athletes with opportunities that will enhance their confidence and skills
- To increase the accessibility, participation, health and wellbeing of athletes through the sport of synchronized swimming in all BC Summer Games Zones
- To provide likeminded athletes with equal additional training opportunities, outside of existing scheduled club practices to enhance and strengthen basic skills
- To enhance coach education and collaboration throughout the province where excellence can be achieved together
- To offer camps combined with our Talent Identification Program Camps (current existing program for AG13-15, Junior & Senior athletes) which will provide athletes with older athlete mentors and will help encourage and excite them for their future in synchronized swimming. This will also sustain both programs by sharing facility fees
PHSSC (Positive, Healthy, Strong, Successful Champions):
- Encourage POSITIVE lifelong relationships
- Develop athletes with HEALTHY mind/body relationship
- Building STRONG athletes
- Develop the physical and mental capacity to achieve SUCCESSFUL lifelong health and wellness
- Building CHAMPIONS for life
All athlete who are aged 10-13 are eligible to try-out.
2017-2018 Season Schedule
The tentative dates for the 2017-2018 Train to Train Program are as follows (camps are aligned with the TID Program):
- October 22, 2017- IST Testing (CG Brown Pool, Burnaby)
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January – May 2018 – Private Lesson Training
- April 2018 – Extra Routine Selection for SYNC 2018 (during Mabel Moran)
- July 2018 – SYNC 2018 (Etobicoke, ON)
- June/July 2018 – Wrap Up Camp
- July/August 2018 – Program Evaluation
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the Sport Development Director directly.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia
through the Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development.